tenoning jig

Hey, I bought a used delta tenoning jig from a guy and it is set up to use the right mitre slot of the table saw. Anyone know which doohickey I undo to swing it around to use the left mitre slot? as always, thanks in advance ...

The bar, IF it is the model that swings left and right. Hit a woodworking store site to determine proper model number. One will, one won't.

Larry,
If that is a good email address you'll soon have two user manuals for the 34-183 and 34-184 tenon jigs
Bob S.

Bob, You are a star, a gentleman, and a scholar. Please take three days off out of petty cash, and if anyone complains, tell them I said it was okay. Be well and people the Earth with your children.