Tenoning Jig

I'm looking at heavy duty tenoning jigs, and it appears that they don't have a way to make the cheek cuts, just shoulder cuts. Or am I just not finding the ones that make boths cuts?
Thanks,
S.

Think you're using the wrong words. The shoulders are normally cut with the piece horizontal. They're the ones that cross the grain and go 'round the tenon. Cheeks are the ones cut while held vertically in the jig, in a ripping direction.
snipped-for-privacy@home.net says...

Yes, wrong terminology. Sorry about that.
S.

Cruising back through, and see a reply already. The standard "jig" for shoulders is, of course the miter gage and cutoff block. If you're particularly queasy or cutting at weird angles for exceptional precision, you can use the shaper jigs designed for end grain copes and such, like this. http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/FULLPRES.exe?PARTNUMC-188 &
Haven't checked mine against my "new" left tilt groove, but it works great on the shaper.
Routing on a platform can get you 4 shoulders all in the same plane. See example:
http://patwarner.com/images/index_tenon.jpg