tennis racquet

Does anyone know where I can get plans to make a tennis racquet? Any info would be vey much appreciated. thank you Robert

Reply to
rjb

*AMF Corp. used to make them of Bubinga wood in some part of it, that's all I know. I never knew anyone who wanted to make a tennis racket. I had a friend whose father subcontracted some parts in the 70's, but I really had no interest in it much. I still have no interest.
Reply to
woodstuff

"woodstuff" wrote

You know, I had never thought of making a racket, before.

Suddenly, it sounds like a neat project.

Probably not neat enough for me to get around to, for quite a while, if ever, though.

Still neat.

Reply to
Morgans