tennis racquet

Does anyone know where I can get plans to make a tennis racquet? Any info would be vey much appreciated. thank you Robert

I know. I never knew anyone who wanted to make a tennis racket. I had a friend whose father subcontracted some parts in the 70's, but I really had no interest in it much. I still have no interest.

You know, I had never thought of making a racket, before.
Suddenly, it sounds like a neat project.
Probably not neat enough for me to get around to, for quite a while, if ever, though.
Still neat. <g>
--
Jim in NC