TENNIS BALL TREBUCHET

http://www.ripcord.ws/plans/plans.html
I figured it was about time for one of these plans again. Of course, if you aren't satisfied with tennis balls you could always scale it up a bit, big enough to propel any of those irritating, yappy, little rat dogs that are around. You assume all liability, if you actually do something that dumb.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in 3155.bay.webtv.net:

At the risk of being flamed it sure looks like a CAT-A-PUT to me. MEEEEeeeeeooooow.........;-}

For when you want to make a _feline_ to the fence (or next door, or wherever)?
Scale one up to heave watermelons, and then you'll have something.
Death to the evil melon!