Template guides

Just in case anyone is looking, I bought a set of template guides for the router and got them just today. I got the Rockler set because of the nice blue box they come in.............Just kidding, I did get the Rockler set but mainly because they shipped with those handy self centering cones that make set-up so easy. I got them to replace my Porter Cable set which was missing some sizes and didnt have the centering cones. Plus now I have a few spares. I like the fit and finish of them better than the PC's and the cost was less than at MLCS and some othe places I checked.

Jim

-- ....

Reply to
James D Kountz