Teflon Coated TS Blade Slipping

You're right, but its a communications medium. Its courtesy to occasionally acknowledge the efforts of others to answer your questions.

Bob

Reply to
BillyBob

I'm sure my response seemed harsh to you and it was a bit charged with emotion at the time. I apologize but the words are already out and I cannot pull them back. I was and am legitimately concerned with giving any advise to someone concerning the mounting of whirling teeth of a table saw blade, especially when they are considering vise grips as a possible approach. If the factory mounting won't hold it, then something is seriously wrong (warped blade, arbor or flange?) that won't be fixed by adding paper, stickem, or other user created additions.

Bob

Reply to
BillyBob