Tech School Equipment Auction - Pennsylvania

I came across an ad for a Vo-tech school equipment auction in a Pennsylvania school publication. BIDS ARE DUE BY 12-23-03 at 1:00. This will not have had wide spread distribution, so a gloatable deal might be possible. I have no relation to the school selling these items. It is across the state from me and there is too much stuff for me, but others may want these items. " Sealed bids are being accepted for the following equipment:
- Do-all Verticle bandsaw - Kalamazoo horizontal bandsaw - Rockwell pedistal drillpress - Bridgeport verticle milling machine - Cintimill horizontal milling machine
All equipment must be bid as a lot and is sold "as-is". Miminmum bid is $800. Bidder must pay to remove equipment. Bids must be sealed and plainly marked "Bid For Machine Shop Equipment".
Send to: Bucks County Technical High School 610 Wistar Road Fairless Hills, PAS 19030
Bid opening is December 23, 2003 at 1:00 PM in Room K-110. Contact Isabel Miller, Business Manager, at (215) 949-1700 EXT 2915."
Dave Hall
snipped-for-privacy@nhsd.k2.pa.us (David Hall) wrote in message

http://www.vmtw.com/shop/Tools_from_shop.htm I won the above three items at a school auction earlier this month $226 for the Powermatic lathe $76 each for the RAS's Scott
You did damm good!
Thanks, Tony D.

Damn would I like to kick your ass!! What a deal man! Way to go!
Jim