Teardrop Trailers

I'm just thinking about starting a teardrop project and wonder if we could get a general discussion going here--suggestions and tips and mistakes to avoid, free plans, etc.
I haven't done a rec.woodworking google search but I don't think this has ever been discussed here.

Try this. http://www.mikenchell.com / There are free plans and a discussion group just for these trailers. It took me about 2 weeks to get mine into basic camping mode. After that I do a little to it every couple of days so it will be in full mode for next years camping season. Lou
DouginUtah wrote:

A friend just recently built one of these - he got the plans from http://www.kuffelcreek.com /. He pulls it behind his hot-rodded 1939 Ford pickup to various car shows. It attracts a great deal of interest and has helped him win several trophies.
Tom
Kuffel creek has great plans. Stay away from Desert Teardrops plans.
cm

This site has good price for many products. I have used it many time. http://www.thehardwarecity.com /
--
dth8i