Teardrop Trailers

I'm just thinking about starting a teardrop project and wonder if we could get a general discussion going here--suggestions and tips and mistakes to avoid, free plans, etc.

I haven't done a rec.woodworking google search but I don't think this has ever been discussed here.

Reply to
DouginUtah

Try this.

are free plans and a discussion group just for these trailers. It took me about 2 weeks to get mine into basic camping mode. After that I do a little to it every couple of days so it will be in full mode for next years camping season. Lou

Reply to
Lou

A friend just recently built one of these - he got the plans from

He pulls it behind his hot-rodded 1939 Ford pickup to various car shows. It attracts a great deal of interest and has helped him win several trophies.

Tom

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Tom

This site has good price for many products. I have used it many time.

dth8i