Teak oil odor

Recently, I stained the inside of a box with teak oil. It's a closed box and the teak oil has left a strong unpleasant odor. Is there any way to get rid of the smell?
Thanks,
Len Urban

Not sure air will do it. If its the stuff we used on our sailboat, I didn't find it that objectionable but it stayed around for awhile. I still recall stepping down into the cockpit and smelling it. Didn't mind - it reminded me of sailing.
RonB

Pretty much has to, else we've discovered a self-renewing vapor (energy?) source.

Patience. Leave the box open in a well-ventilated area for 2 months.

Even if it is dry, it might respond to a good wiping with odorless thinner. It might remove enough to speed things along.
Robert

Lot of air time, or a couple of coats of shellac.
Thanks for the responses. I will try and be patient.
Len Urban