Teak for sale in Houston

I am leaving the wood business after 5 years and have about 5,500 bf of teak to dispose of as soon as possible.
4/4 rough sawn, air dried, width 4-14" lengths 8-14' select, some sapwood inclusions on on side, from 30 year trees.
Price $4.50/BF +shipping. This is within 5% of my actual cost, having personally supervised the harvesting of the trees from a farm in Costa Rica, shipped and stored for almost a year.
Email to this address is good as the cayehardwoods.com website is no more.
JJ