Tea Box

fwiw, I posted pics to ABP{W|F} this morning of a small box built on Sunday. cheers, Gary

Reply to
Gary Greenberg

IANFWTA ;-). As I'd like to see you're pictures, could you please elaborate on what ABPW or ABPF stands for? I'm sure it's common, but I haven't been 'hipped' to it.

Thanks!

doug. (I Am Not Familiar With That Acr> fwiw, I posted pics to ABP{W|F} this morning of a small box built > on Sunday. > cheers,

Reply to
Doug Van Horn

Damnit. I got post happy. I found it on Google.

Apologies.

Doug Van Horn wrote:

Reply to
Doug Van Horn

Reply to
Bob Bowles

Doug Van Horn wrote: [snip] alt.binaries.pictures.{woodworking|furniture}

two groups (in case your not familiar with the {either|or} syntax. ;-P

nice, usually spam-free groups also typically redeployed off of DJ Delorie's web site (

)

Cheers, Gary

Reply to
Gary Greenberg

Wed, Sep 17, 2003, 2:58pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@gator.net (Gary=A0Greenberg) claims: fwiw, I posted pics to ABP{W|F} this morning of a small box built on Sunday.

Interesting. I checked both, and only saw two responses, but not your original post.

JOAT Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 15 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

JOAT,

It's weird; different ISPs and newsfeeds will take longer and some never show up at all. I saw my posting but noticed that DJ's site doesn't have 'em

One other place you can see 'em, if you want, is on Brian's site:

on the pics forum,

Gary Greenberg

Thu, Sep 18, 2003, 6:50am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@gator.net (Gary=A0Greenberg) says: It's weird; different ISPs and newsfeeds will take longer and some never show up at all.

Nice, very nice. No tea in it tho, so I will just take it on faith that it is a tea box. LOL

Strange. The WebTV shows 1500 posts for rec.woodworking. 100+ posts for abpw, And still not showing your original post. Strange. =

Thanks.