Tea Box

fwiw, I posted pics to ABP this morning of a small box built on Sunday. cheers, Gary
IANFWTA ;-). As I'd like to see you're pictures, could you please elaborate on what ABPW or ABPF stands for? I'm sure it's common, but I haven't been 'hipped' to it.
Thanks!
doug. (I Am Not Familiar With That Acronym)
Gary Greenberg wrote:

Damnit. I got post happy. I found it on Google.
Apologies.
Doug Van Horn wrote:

Easy way to get there with options is www.delorie.com then select week or month for either.

Doug Van Horn wrote: [snip] alt.binaries.pictures.
two groups (in case your not familiar with the syntax. ;-P
nice, usually spam-free groups also typically redeployed off of DJ Delorie's web site ( http://www.delorie.com/wood/ )
Cheers, Gary
Wed, Sep 17, 2003, 2:58pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@gator.net (GaryGreenberg) claims: fwiw, I posted pics to ABP this morning of a small box built on Sunday.
Interesting. I checked both, and only saw two responses, but not your original post.
JOAT Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 15 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
JOAT,

It's weird; different ISPs and newsfeeds will take longer and some never show up at all. I saw my posting but noticed that DJ's site doesn't have 'em (www.delorie.com).
One other place you can see 'em, if you want, is on Brian's site: www.spaltedboard.com on the pics forum, http://www.spaltedboard.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=forum&board=photos
Cheers, Gary
Thu, Sep 18, 2003, 6:50am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@gator.net (GaryGreenberg) says: It's weird; different ISPs and newsfeeds will take longer and some never show up at all.<snip>
Nice, very nice. No tea in it tho, so I will just take it on faith that it is a tea box. LOL
Strange. The WebTV shows 1500 posts for rec.woodworking. 100+ posts for abpw, And still not showing your original post. Strange.
Thanks.