TDML: "Tools for Beginners"

(Trip down Memory Lane.)
Sometimes, I need to remind myself just how simple this woodworking deal really is. I love this link. Keeps me grounded.
If you're new to woodworking, I hope this helps to encourage you. If you've been around here forever, I hope this helps to remind you, (as it does me), of a time when every _moment_ with a tool in hand was an adventure.
<http://popularmechanics.com/home_improvement/furniture/1998/11/tools_for_beginners/
Best, Michael