TDML: "Tools for Beginners"

(Trip down Memory Lane.)

Sometimes, I need to remind myself just how simple this woodworking deal really is. I love this link. Keeps me grounded.

If you're new to woodworking, I hope this helps to encourage you. If you've been around here forever, I hope this helps to remind you, (as it does me), of a time when every _moment_ with a tool in hand was an adventure.

Best, Michael

Reply to
Michael Baglio