Taunton book "The Shaker Legacy" for $10 at Daedalus books

Just an FYI for those interested in Shaker design, Christian Becksvoort's book "The Shaker Legacy: Perspectives on an Enduring Furniture Style" is being remaindered by Daedalus Books (www.salebooks.com) for $9.98 according to the current mailer. I don't have a copy of the book (yet) but am a long-time Daedalus customer. When they get woodworking books they are often from Taunton Press, typically about 75-80% off retail.
Regards,
Kiwanda
Kiwanda wrote:

Amazon currently has it at about $12, so that's another option. Thanks for the heads up.
brian_j snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Sure thing. I should have also mentioned that Daedalus has a bunch of other Taunton books (and a few other woodworking titles as well) right now, but they are all listed under the "crafts" section of the web site. They have a flat shipping charge of about $5 per order, so I ended up ordering about a dozen titles this afternoon. Their site is worth checking out every month or so to see what new woodworking stuff shows up.
-kiwanda