Tatry Radial arm saw: Toronto

Hello,
I am new to the group and hope to learn a lot here.
I recently acquired a Tatry saw as above. Model # 1420.
I was wondering if anyone has any info on the Tatry saws. Google in this case was not my friend.
I also need help in finding reasonably priced blades for this saw. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The only blade you need for a radial arm saw is the Forrest WW1 blade, special order with the TCP - Triple Chip Profile. It's available only by special order and calling Forrest directly at 800-733-7111 ext 314 and ask for Charles. This blade cannot be ordered from the Forrest Website.
This blade is a true universal omni directional blade and works well in the RAS.. The only other blade you will need is the Forrest Dado!
--
Rumpty

Rumpty wrote:

I'd still recommend a rip blade over a combination <if> one were to rip much...
Duane Bozarth wrote:

As in addition to, not solely instead of...
If you use a WW1 blade with the TCP profile there is no need for a rip blade on the RAS. In my shop we have used this blade for over 20 years and it's great for ripping on the RAS.
--
Rumpty

replying to Rumpty, dontknowanythingabouttools wrote:

Can anyone tell me where I could find replacement parts for a Tatry 10" Radial Arm Saw? i.e. The blade guard???