Tannic Acid Source

Is the powdered tannin used in winemaking the same as tannin sold in woodworking shops? If so, the winemaking source is a fraction of the price.
Thanks, Brad
Same stuff, yes. But I'd bet it isn't _nearly_ as strong. I don't think you'll save money using it.
Get some oak chips or oak bark.
--RC
Brad H wrote:

Rick Cook wrote:

Turned a second and my lathe was black!

--

Gerald Ross, Cochran, GA
To reply add the numerals "13" before the "at"