Tanalised TGV/shiplap

I have designed a hen house as my wife is keen to keep some chickens. Trouble is, I want to build it out of tanalised TGV or, possibly, shiplap (100mm or 125mm x 16mm or 18mm).

I've scoured the net and am still unable to locate a source for anything other than bulk orders near where I live - north Surrey.

I'm more than happy to travel so if anyone knows anywhere I could buy relaitively small quantities 'off the shelf' I would be extremely grateful to hear about it.

Many thanks

ChrisR

Reply to
ChrisR

I don't want to seem negative, but isn't there some problem with using Tanalised timber with livestock?

Reply to
Limey Lurker