Tallahassee Area Woodworking Supplies?

Does anyone know of any local suppliers of decent wodworking stock? I'm getting tired of the Home Depot and Lowe's selections, and the only lumber mill type place I've visited appeared to be geared for larger contracting firms.
I'd also appreciate any advice on how to pick a good place out. I've got a lot of years ahead of me, and I'd like to build a relationship with someone other than the seasonal college worker at a big box store.
I'd ask the local community college, but they've discontinued their woodworking courses.
Thanks! -Nathan
N Hurst wrote:

There is no place in town to buy hardwood except RoMac and their lumber needs to be planed. A new place out near Quincy has recently opened. It is Suwanee Hardwoods. They are at 25040 Blue Star Highway (US90). Their phone number is 850-627-7421.
The only other place is Redwood Bay Lumber over in Blountstown.
Dick Durbin
Olebiker wrote:

I'll have to check them out this weekend. They're only 16 miles from my house!
Thanks for the tip.