Talc as Rust Protection

Page 3 of 8
bridger remarks:

Without a sense of humor, too. I'd miss his posts if you guys didn't quote him. But I wouldn't miss them a whole lot.
Charlie Self "When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary." Thomas Paine
Charlie Self wrote:

Besides P.J. O'Rourke, can anyone name a right winger _with_ a sense of hoomer still intact?
UA100
Unisaw A100 did say:

I think you've got several here on the rec!
--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.

UA100 asks:

Buckley. I always believed he felt the whole thing was a joke anyway...not the conservative bit, but everything.
Charlie Self "When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary." Thomas Paine
On 22 Oct 2004 00:07:34 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) calmly ranted:

I'm sure you're right, and I love ironic humor, too.
----- = The wealth of reality, cannot be seen from your locality. http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development

Colin Quinn (albeit his politics can be hard to figure out sometimes).

Me!
rhg
Unisaw A100 wrote:

I've got a great sense of humor, but when some leftist posts unsubstantiated crap, I call him on it, and he says "Whoa, I was just kidding", I'm the one accused of having a problem? With all due respect, bullshit.

Why do you assume I'm a leftist?
You're taking this all too seriously, dude. Take a downer.
Cheers, Mike

Slow down, fascist at work...
Does this count as the beginning of the end? I believe threads must end after the first Nazi reference, do the Italians count?

I have a feeling if Dave were an angle, he'd be over 90 degrees.

Right, so because I'm asking some guy who makes a vague bullshit statement to back it up with an actual cite or something, I'm being obtuse. I see what your standards are.
By the way, are you the same guy who was posting as "Georeg" for a while?
Get a grip. You're suggesting that Bush and Republicans think the supply of oil is infinite due to some weird religious bent and that they abjure conservation because it's unnecessary?
bob g.
And, don't be such a pussy. Provide a legit e-mail or at least one that can be divined from what you do provide.
Michael Daly wrote:

No, but _some_ republicans do and some believe there's unlimited oil for other reasons (like T. Gold's claims). Others don't care about how much oil there is as long as there's enough for their own lifetime (like the head of Exxon). Others are only interested in money now and to hell with the future, good, bad or otherwise. Greedy folks can find lots of justifications for ignoring reality in the short run.
BTW - although the existance of such beliefs is real, I posted that as a joke, which seems to have gone right over the heads of the right wingers. They really gotta loosen up. Talk about getting a grip.

Why?
Ever since I changed email addresses and stopped using a real or parsable addy on Usenet, the spam has _stopped_. I don't want it back. If you desparately want to email me, combine my full name and send it to magma point ca.
Mike

pyramid-shaped building will cure lung cancer, heart disease and AIDS. But both of these statements (mine and yours) are too meaningless to be worth stating.

resource depletion. Where did you find this information, or did you just imagine it?

I don't just read the headlines.
Mike

Yeah, it's in some magazine article from a decade or so, go look for it yourself because Mike is too busy.
Michael Daly wrote:

Then you should be able to easily provide a link to the information requested.

--
--John

That's commendable. But the question still stands unanswered.