TAKE-DOWN GUN CART

http://www.kansascas.com/russ_gun_cart_plans.htm
I'd call it a stand, rather than a cart, because it doesn't have wheels.
JOAT Plans? Plans? Don' need no steenkin' plans.
It's got wheels... Tom
Fri, Sep 2, 2005, 5:31pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (tom) does correc me with: It's got wheels... Tom
Well, I will be dad-burned. Those things blended in so well I t-totally missed 'em. I'd put wider wheels on tho.
JOAT Plans? Plans? Don' need no steenkin' plans.
You need to look again! It has wheels!