Taitnor saw set booklet

Hi there, Does anyone know where I can get a copy of "Suggestions on the care of Saws by C C Taintor " Thanks in advance Peter

Sure - I have a special feature on my computer called Google, which revealed a pdf of your entire booklet when I entered "Suggestions on the care of Saws". http://www.oldtoolsshop.com/Galoots/gRoberts/pampdf/taintorsawsetPAM.pdf
Andy wrote:

Andy wrote:

Thank you Andy. I spent two hours following threads on Google to try and find info on this bytyping in saw sharpening and finally got to the point where I found the title of the booklet. At 2am I was so tired I didn't even think to try typing in the title. I'm not very good at computers anyway so am very grateful for you showing me the answer.I bought a Taintor #7 saw set and wanted to find how to use it properly. Thanks again, Peter
Andy wrote:

Thank you Andy. I spent two hours following threads on Google to try and find info on this bytyping in saw sharpening and finally got to the point where I found the title of the booklet. At 2am I was so tired I didn't even think to try typing in the title. I'm not very good at computers anyway so am very grateful for you showing me the answer.I bought a Taintor #7 saw set and wanted to find how to use it properly. Thanks again, Peter

Glad I could help - good luck with your saw set. Andy
pete wrote:

One of my oddities is collecting old saw sets. So far the Taintor "Positive # 7" is the best I've found as far as actually working. It grabs and holds the saw with one "hammer" before a second does the tooth bending.
-- It's turtles, all the way down