Tage Frid teaches woodworking

Hello all,
Following the advice a bunch of people gave me in response to an earlier post, i ordered and received "Tage Frid on Woodworking" (2-in-1 book) from Amazon.
Excellent recommendation. Very pleasant to read.
Thanks!
Good to hear, mine should be here on Monday. (hope)

As you get experience, not only will you find it pleasant to read, but you may save thousands of dollars on jigs and specialty tools.
Hint: Buy the best edge tools you can, look for old iron, and keep reading the book. <G>
I like the way Tage used hand AND power tools, all to an excellent end. I find Mario Rodriguez goes the same way.
Barry
I don't think it is an exageration to say that he put FineWoodworking Magazine on the map. The early issues had lots of excellent articles by Tage. I especially enjoyed his story about the coffee table. Dave

He was listed on the editorial staff, long after he was able to make much of a daily contribution. It was clear that the current crop still appreciated what he meant to the craft.
I need to get his book off of the shelf again...
Patriarch