tablesaw switch questions

Page 2 of 2
On 27 Dec 2006 18:16:31 -0800, "A.M. Wood"

Oops - maybe I should get a new prescription.
It is indeed 39-2611.
Renata

If it has that art-deco style switch cover keep it. It does have some value to guys who are restoring those machines.
Mike O.
Renata wrote:

I have an old heavy duty double pole switch on a jointer that my FIL gave me. Acted much as you described. Decided I need to buy a new one and installed it but still took the old one apart. The old one came apart easily and only needed needed some small pieces of wood removed and cleaned up to snap closed and snap open correctly. I kept the old one and am not sure if it isn't constructed better than the new one I installed.