Tablesaw problem

I have an old Craftsman tablesaw circa 1950's that I've used for years with no problems. I have a strange thing happening on cutting and I'm puzzled. If I cut from the right side of the blade ( a W.W.II , link belts, etc. ) I get a perfectly smooth cut. If I cut from the left side of the blade I get a smooth cut BUT I have a few upward ( rear teeth) burn marks on the main piece. I've checked for square, marked a tooth and checked distance from miter slot - nothing seems unusual. I obviously am missing something.
Any suggestions of what and how to check? I have a dial indicator but other than that just the usual ww tools.
The upward burn mark would lead me to believe that the rear teeth are closer than the front teeth but I just don't see it when I check.
Only thing I haven't tried - I have a new W.W.II blade. They both are thin kerf - I wonder if the older blade has somehow twisted a bit? If it has, how does one fix that - send it back to Forrest?
Thanx
Vic Baron
--
There are 10 kinds of people - those who understand binary and those who
don't

I leaned on my WWII when I noticed it wobbling a bit. I determined which way the blade was out, and applied counter pressure with my hands. I did that while it was in the Unisaw. It doesn't take much pressure to affect the trueness of the blade. I checked it with a dial indicator, and voila, it was only a couple thousandths out of true.
Dave
Vic Baron wrote:

It sounds like maybe the table top isn't flat on the one side.
Maybe some ball bearings need to be replaced (?) Do you have the same problem with another blade ? It look like a blade who was sharpened twice on the same side by mistake. If you find the problem, let us know. Good luck ! S.B.

Sounds to me like your left miter slot is not perfectly parallel to the blade. When you aligned the saw, I'm betting you checked the alignment of the *right* miter slot with the blade.
Or perhaps the blade is damaged on the left side. Have you checked each individual tooth? If you're over the age of 40, use a magnifying glass. :-) DAMHIKT.
--
Regards,

Nobody likes a smartass, Dave...:)
But I DO happen to have a magnifying glass available. Good thought.
When I get home I'm going to put the brand new WWII in and see what happens.
Thanx to all
Problem solved. Seems that there are 6 trunion bolts in the early craftsman series. Made my own sled for the dial indicator. Found the rear teeth offset about .010" ( ten thousandths). After loosening all six bolts and tapping for a bit, got it to within .001" after tightening. Made test cuts from both sides - I am a happy camper now. Tomorrow I'll check the alignment and calibration on my fence.
Thanx,
Vic