Tablesaw power switch reloaction

Howedy,
I've got a Delta TS-350 right now that I am attempting to install a Vega UT50 on. The problem is that the power switch interferes with the installatoin of the right hand front bracket. I'm looking at moving the switch, but I was wondering about replacing it with a better switch at the same time.
I've tried googling for "table saw power switch", but haven't found any suppliers for replacement switches. Was wondering if anyone here had any sources, and perhaps model suggestions. Also, any gotcha's that I should be on the lookout for would be really appreciated too!!!
Thanks in advance,
Trace Wilson
I don't know if this is much help but my Ridgid TS 3650 switch is the plastic key secured type and activates by pulling one end toward the operator (hinges on the opposite end. I located it on the left side and nudge it with my hip to turn it off. This is a 110vAC switch. HTH
Check www.Ridgid.com for a diagram and part number

Try magnetic switch.