TABLESAW DUST COLLECTOR BAGS

I have several Table Saw Dust Collector bags for sale. If you are interested in any I can part with them for $13.85 each and I'll throw in the shipping. These bags fit any 8 or 10-inch table saw with a stand that has an unobstructed bottom opening of at least 17 to 21-inches. The bags require drilling and screwing in the hardware snaps and have been sold in many popular woodworking catalogs for 35.00 to 40.00. Email me at snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com if you're interested.
Are these Delta diapers?
UA100
HF sells brand new ones for around $5 or $6.
Bruce Redding, Ca.
if you're interested.
My TS is hooked to my DC through a hood I made. Works great. Too bad I can't show you.
-- Woody
Check out my Web Page at:
http://community-1.webtv.net/WoodworkerJoe/WoodworkerJoesInfo
Where you will find:
******** How My Shop Works ******** 5-21-03
* * * Build a $20 DC Separator Can Lid. 1-14-03 * * * DC Relay Box Building Plans. 1-14-03 * * * The Bad Air Your Breath Everyday.1-14-03 * * * What is a Real Woodworker? 2-8-03 * * * Murphy's Woodworking Definitions. 2-8-03 * * * Murphy's Woodworking Laws. 4-6-03 * * * What is the true meaning of life? 1-14-03 * * * Woodworker Shop Signs. 2-8-03

If so, I would really like to see some pictures. Maybe you can put them on your website.