Tablesaw Dust Collection Ceiling Mounted

A few months ago I read a web page where a fellow woodworker made a plastic blade guard and dust collection system for his table saw supported from the ceiling. I thought I filed it for future reference, but now that I need it I cannot find it . I have tried google with no luck. Hope somebody can point me in the right direction.
Vic
http://www.leestyron.com/default.php
shark guard..??
Try this site. http://www.woodcentral.com/bparticles/overarm_guard.shtml
There are several such websites. Do you remember basically how it was suspended from the ceiling?
Bob