Tablesaw blade question/problem

I have an Oldham Signature combination blade on my TS. It cuts crosscuts just fine. The problem I am concerned with is that when I rip an Oak board I get a pitch type buildup on the right side of the blade only. I usually take the blade off and clean it with EasyOff oven cleaner and it does a good job of cleaning it. I then reinstall the blade and rip again and when I do I get an immediate buildup on the right side of the blade again. My Oak has been dried for 2 or 3 years and is not newly cut or damp. The question I have is do any of you know of a combination blade that has a coating on it (Teflon or something else) than prevents buildup from occurring that I can purchase? Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Tom

Hello? hello. hello. hello. hello. hello. hello. hello. hello.

Is there an echo in here? here here here here here here here here.

Reply to
Stoutman