Tablesaw blade question/problem

I have an Oldham Signature combination blade on my TS. It cuts crosscuts just fine. The problem I am concerned with is that when I rip an Oak board I get a pitch type buildup on the right side of the blade only. I usually take the blade off and clean it with EasyOff oven cleaner and it does a good job of cleaning it. I then reinstall the blade and rip again and when I do I get an immediate buildup on the right side of the blade again. My Oak has been dried for 2 or 3 years and is not newly cut or damp. The question I have is do any of you know of a combination blade that has a coating on it (Teflon or something else) than prevents buildup from occurring that I can purchase? Thanks for your help.
Hello? hello. hello. hello. hello. hello. hello. hello. hello.
Is there an echo in here? here here here here here here here here.
--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com