Table top white spot

I went on vacation come back and found my table top had a white spot and I have no clue what caused it. My daughter had friends over and I'm guessing they put something hot on the surface. What can I do to fix it. Thank You!
--
meanjean00

On 4/6/2014 5:55 AM, meanjean00 wrote:

I would first ask your daughter exactly what was going on.
On 4/6/2014 9:40 AM, Leon wrote:

Heh, heh, I bet we know!

Precisely, and good that the child knows that it was noticed. Asking what happened is the best way to prevent it from happening again after the child is involved in the cleanup or repair.