Table top sanding

Hi,
I have a table top that I'll be glueing up this weekend and was wondering if anyone knows of a wide belt sander for hire in New Jersey?
The top is 42" wide.
Thanks.
Matt
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote: > Hi, > > I have a table top that I'll be glueing up this weekend and was > wondering if anyone knows of a wide belt sander for hire in New Jersey? > > The top is 42" wide.
Look for a commercial drum sander, they will be able to handle 48"W material.
Lew
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Try these guys. They do sand giant slabs they are selling so they might sand your top.
http://www.willardbrothers.net /