Table top orientation. Need help to fix

Pictures posted on ABPW.

I just finished the two outdoor tables. I wanted to make mirror images so there would be a left and right hand table. After assembly, I have one of the tops wrong. They are 18" square. Any ideas how to correct his? I'm not sure where I went wrong as it seemed so easy.

There is also a shot of the assembly process. I used 1/4" bolts to give me even spacing of the slats. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski

Sun, Jul 18, 2004, 4:57pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net (Edwin=A0Pawlowski) laments: Any ideas how to correct his?

Sell it, make another.

JOAT

We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience.

- Nanny Ogg

Reply to
J T

Reply to
Mark L.

They are posted. Perhaps they did not show up on your server.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski