Table top orientation. Need help to fix

Pictures posted on ABPW.
I just finished the two outdoor tables. I wanted to make mirror images so there would be a left and right hand table. After assembly, I have one of the tops wrong. They are 18" square. Any ideas how to correct his? I'm not sure where I went wrong as it seemed so easy.
There is also a shot of the assembly process. I used 1/4" bolts to give me even spacing of the slats. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

Sun, Jul 18, 2004, 4:57pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net (EdwinPawlowski) laments: <snip> Any ideas how to correct his? <snip> Sell it, make another.
JOAT
We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience. - Nanny Ogg
Ed, Not sure how to fix it, but it happens to me too. In tool and die, I often need to make 2 identical pieces. Identical except for one being left and a mirror image being the right side. Usually when it goes wrong, I have flipped it over twice. Why now post pix to the pix group and maybe someone can help.                                 Mark L.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

They are posted. Perhaps they did not show up on your server.