table that folds into a box

Does anyone have or know where to find plans for how to build a table that folds into itself to form a box?
Thanks
Delta has one at www.deltawoodworking.com under Delta's Owners Club|Project Plans|Pioneer Table/Bench. You'll have to register to enter.

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 00:44:05 GMT, "Linda Wagner"

Last time I made one of those I bought a junk-grade card table (square top, four folding legs), then scrapped the timber and re-used just the leg hinge brackets. To make it smaller, I also made the top in two sections (simple plywood top and finger-jointed edge frame) and hinged them.
-- Smert' spamionam