TABLE SHOX

I tripped over these and thought I would share . . . They say they will support 100# per a unit . . . I'm thinking theses could prove to be handy around the shop for small equipment tables, etc. . . .
TABLE SHOX are automatic, self-adjusting, hydraulic glides that replace manual table glides. The small shock absorbers automatically adjust to any uneven floor surface and prevent your tables from wobbling.
http://www.tableshox.com/html/work/workIndex.htm

Let me guess...you read about the dude trying to trade a paper clip for a house?
todd
Yes Yes Yes
But they seem like a good deal . . .

Regards,

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/internet/04/17/paper.clip.to.house.ap/index.html
I read the story and recalled that the dude in question did trade shows promoting Table Shox. I figured it was too coincidental that Steve brought up the product the same day. By the way, you gotta hand it to this dude. So far he has bartered one thing after another to where he now has a year of rent in a condo or such.
todd