table saw vac box

I have a 10" Ridgid tablesaw with a sawdust vacuum which catches most of the sawdust. However, some sawdust blows out the rear where the motor is. I saw an article where someone had built a box, which enclosed the motor, took care of the sawdust blowby and provided an outfeed on top of the box. Has any of you seen the article ?

Thanks, Smitty

Reply to
papadoo1

" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote in news:36fc151c-92ae- snipped-for-privacy@i31g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

I have not seen that specific article, but you may get some useful information here:

table saw parts are down a little lower, so you'll have to scroll.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

here:

Ahhh Bill Pentz... the King of D.C.

No not Obama, this D.C. is dust collection.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com