table saw vac box

I have a 10" Ridgid tablesaw with a sawdust vacuum which catches most of the sawdust. However, some sawdust blows out the rear where the motor is. I saw an article where someone had built a box, which enclosed the motor, took care of the sawdust blowby and provided an outfeed on top of the box. Has any of you seen the article ?
Thanks, Smitty

I have not seen that specific article, but you may get some useful information here: http://billpentz.com/woodworking/cyclone/ducting.cfm#ToolDucting
The table saw parts are down a little lower, so you'll have to scroll.
Puckdropper

Ahhh Bill Pentz... the King of D.C.
No not Obama, this D.C. is dust collection.