TABLE SAW - PDF

http://www.vintageprojects.com/power-tools/table-saw.pdf
JOAT If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter. - W.S. Lind
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:39:31 -0400, J T wrote:

Love the tie, goes right with our recent gloves thread.

Wed, Apr 25, 2007, 10:54pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@SPAMdancingpaper.com (SteveHall) doth sayeth: Love the tie, goes right with our recent gloves thread.
No, it's tucked behine his shop apron, so no prob. My high school shop teacher (middle 50s) wore a tie every day, and a shop coat.
JOAT If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter. - W.S. Lind
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:39:31 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I'll just run over to the corner hardware store and get those bevel gears. I got everything else including the 1938 GE 1/2 electric motor.