TABLE SAW - PDF

you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter.

- W.S. Lind

Reply to
J T

Steve Hall

I'll just run over to the corner hardware store and get those bevel gears. I got everything else including the 1938 GE 1/2 electric motor.

Reply to
cselby

Wed, Apr 25, 2007, 10:54pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@SPAMdancingpaper.com (Steve=A0Hall) doth sayeth: Love the tie, goes right with our recent gloves thread.

No, it's tucked behine his shop apron, so no prob. My high school shop teacher (middle 50s) wore a tie every day, and a shop coat.

JOAT If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter.

- W.S. Lind

Reply to
J T