Table Saw Neener Application

Page 2 of 2
On 2/5/10 10:57 PM, Doug Miller wrote:

Are people using industrial sandblasters to paint wall, now? :-)
--

-MIKE-

✖

No. There are just a couple of "experts" here who don't know what HVLP stands for.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 6, 8:49 am, snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

And you don't know what 'pressure' really can do until 5 lbs of pressure destroys 50 or 100 city blocks. Mind you, it is only a pressure wave created by 2 or 3 megaton of nukular kaboom...but it is only 5 lbs of over pressure. But what the hell do I know....
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 17:11:42 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

But we are talking about HVLP paint sprayers, so equating them with something completely unrelated makes you look like an even bigger fool.
Let me know when an HVLP paint gun destroys 50 or 100 city blocks, dumbass.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 6, 9:33 pm, snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

net> wrote:

But, but, but it is LOW PRESSURE!!!
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 18:35:16 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Q.E.D.
Add pictures here
✖

It helps get the paint down into the pores. <grin>
--
Nonny

✖
studies suggest that any solvent contact with the skin can be hazardous would you wallow in lacquer thinner, MEK or xylene many older painters are experiencing nervous system effects from solvent contact. why take the chance ,why suggest such contact to people who might not know better and yes I know what HVLP is,I own a couple of turbines and have been spraying professionally for over 40 years

Add pictures here
✖

People with an IQ larger than their hat size wear protective gloves.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 11:48:47 -0800, the infamous "Nonny"

The new HVHP-sand-assisted guns, eh?
-- We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us. -- Marcel Proust
Add pictures here
✖

Oh, boo-hoo. Any competent person can spray into a bunched up rag without any danger whatsover to their hands. You must be quite the spastic if you can't manage that.
And once again - The poster specified an HVLP gun, which I've now explained to you so you know what it is for next time.

Add pictures here
✖

Wow, and to think all this started because I mis-posted a tip under an existing thread instead of a thread by itself
:-)
I'm gonna go watch some football.
Add pictures here
✖