Table Saw Help

Well I'm not a fan either, I use a 700lb cabinet saw. But if you seldom use a TS a bench top makes more sense. It all depends on how much you use it and what you are cutting with it. Furniture, probably not. Bird houses, not a big deal.

Reply to
Leon

Seems the reasonable choice to me since you were happy with the saw otherwise...I'd offer if you were anywhere close by... :) -- but sounds like you've got it covered.

Reply to
dpb

Offer?

Pulled the bearing, picked up another locally, just finished installing it and assembling the saw. Along with a good cleaning and lube, it's like new again.

Thanks again.

Reply to
Meanie

d replace it. A friend has a bearing puller

will get tomorrow.

to me since you were happy with the saw

.I'd offer if you were anywhere close by... :) -- but sou nds

locally, just finished installing

he saw. Along with a good cleaning and lube, it's

e new again.

? Piece a Cake!

???????????? ?????? ????????? ?????????? ????? ?????????? ? ?? ??????????????? ? ???????????????? ???? ????????????

Reply to
Bob Villa

On 06/20/2016 4:40 PM, Meanie wrote: ...

To pull it or provide the loan of the shop to do so...as you seemed uncertain it wasn't _a_big_deal_ in your initial posting.

Glad it went well; did the shaft show any sign of the heat having blued it, too...?

Reply to
dpb

Appreciate the offer.

The shaft look very good. After pulling the bearing off, it was nice and shiny. THe winding part which make contact with the brushes was the only discolored area, to be expected.

Reply to
Meanie

I would imagine that a 10 foot table saw would not be an elcheapo.

I'd love to hear that thing come up to speed. ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03