Table Saw Gloat I hope

Not sure I got a good deal but I think so. Purchase a Jet JWCS-10A-LFR Cabinet saw. Has Premier fence. Table is 54" by 27" 1 and 3/4 horsepower. Daddo blade, what kind no idea. Ebay 480.00 Not used much at all.
It seems to be a 1,000.00 saw from what I can tell from research on the web. Its local so I don't have to pay shipping, I'll pick it up with the flatbed.
Thanks,
Rich
--
"You can lead them to LINUX