table saw for sale- SE Pennsylvania

I have a heavy industrial table saw to sell. It has a modern 5 horsepower motor. It requires a 220 volt , 30 amp circuit. It works well, but is too big for my new location. $500 cash. I am near Philadelphia, will deliver within 50 miles.
What's the make and model? I'm in Hershey and am just starting to look for a new TS.
Chuck snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net