Table Saw For Sale - Central NC

Looking for another bargain paper, and found this.

"SEARS CRAFTSMAN 10" TABLE SAW, Rip fence, mider guide, big table. Very Good Condition, $75, 336-474-0031 TRINITY

Every saw needs a good mider guide. At this price could be a good deal, no matter what year it is. Too far for me to drop in and check it out, plus no space to put it. Ran across an ad for an $800 Shopsmith, which is a quite good deal for one. Found another, for $3200+, which is not quite such a good deal for one.

Found anothr trailer,14X20 feet, for $400, which would mane an inexpensive shop. Those bargain papers can have some amazingly good deals, if you look.

JOAT Yes, it's my truck. No, I won''t help you move.

- Seen on a bumper sticker

Reply to
J T