Table Saw comparable to Ridgid TS2424

Can anyone recommend some table saws that would be comparable to the Ridgid TS2424. I'm looking to get something quite a bit smaller but similar in quality. The Ridgid's motor hangs off the back and just takes up too much storage space for my area. The saw takes 4 feet of depth, but is a very good saw.
So, if I can sell it and get something comparable for the same money, what should it be.
I was looking at the Delta TS300. Any thoughts? Any others?
Thanks for any advice.
How about the Craftsman siblings. It would have to be used of course.