Table saw buying advice needed!!

Page 2 of 2
No question - the General is far superior.

None of them. I'd save up more $ and get a PM66 or General 350. These saws are precision machines and that's what you need to build cabinets and fine furniture which is what I do. I'm used to the left tilt, I'm right-handed, and I prefer the blade to tip away from the fence. A quality fence is absolutely essential. Dust collection is important.

With all due respect, are you really suggesting that a person could not build fine furniture or cabinets with any of the saws the original poster listed because they are not precision enough? Isn't .001 runout on arbors the same regardless of the brand? I won't argue that a PM66 isn't a great piece of machinery, but to suggest that anything less expensive than that or a General 350 is cheap seems a little presumptious. I suspect there are coutless pieces of fine furniture and cabinets have been built with even low end contractor saws. After all, look what the Shakers were able to accomplish with no more technology than they had as far as power
Don.

All contributions $$ are appreciated. lol j/k
Tony