Table saw arbor adapte

Does anybody know where I can buy a 5/8ths arbor adaptor for a 30mm tablesaw blade? I can't seem tofind anything on the internet. Thanks.

pretty trivial thing to have made if you can't find one retail. look in the yellow pages under machine shops
contact Freud...I believe they can help!!! Mike from American Sycamore
www.americansycamoreretreat.com