Table Saw

Page 2 of 3

Sung to the tune "Okie From Muskogee?"
Dave in Houston

John Westbrook and Larry Gibson performing Sheb Wooley's song at the 2007 St. Anthony, Idaho Cowboy Poetry Gathering:
<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwoZjsHs86A

http://improve-usenet.org /

I stand in front of mine and pose. ;~)

I heard you were just a bit shy of legally blind.
~:o))))) Dave in Houston
Didja get the mirror from a down on its luck carnival? Or is it a stainless steel one? <GD&R> Tom

When you're nekkid, I avoid them too. :-)
"Dave in Houston" wrote

Remember the old saw about women past 40?
They don't yell, They don't swell,
AND..................
They are grateful as hell.
I'm sure there is a similar expression that describes the male of the species as well.
Lew
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 09:30:52 -0500, "Dave in Houston"

Or highlights them, depending on the focus of the coverage. Ever see anyone's mug shot get airbrushed? The booking photo of Dawn Wells makes her look like a troll (the bridge kind, not the internet kind). Where was the 'masking' on that?
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 22:50:24 -0400, Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

And he forgot Diana Rigg :-).
Larry Blanchard wrote:

Oh, yes. One of the saddest days of my youth was the day that Emma Peel drove off into the sunset with her husband, never to return.
Last time I saw her anywhere, Sophia Loren wasn't looking too shabby either. Pirelli apparently agrees, she was on the 2007 Pirelli calendar.
--John

Here are some samples. I stand by my choice.
http://www.tmz.com/2007/03/05/tina-louise-is-all-grown-up /
http://www.superiorpics.com/dawn_wells /
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

So I see flabby neck skin on Tina but Dawn is not as skinny so her skin is a bit more firm. Plastic surgery is a not fair thing. I saw a famous actress of the same vintage a few years ago walking in to a restaurant. She had a sort of saggy butt but geez at 70 years old there should be lots of saggy things. It is ridiculous to expect that a person who has survived 70 years would look as good as they did when they were 30. I bet there are some pretty nasty looking old woodworkers lurking in this group with their pot bellies, saggy faces and butts. Probably not the men their wives married 20-50 years ago.

um....neither has ginger....she definately has hit the wall....HARD

Ginger would be nothing but high maintenance. I'd choose Mary Ann in a heart beat.

I am a bit late to the party, but it is Mary Ann for the win! She ain't no Bailey from WKRP or Lilith from Cheers... but all people age. All the features which are designed into us, to promote breeding, go for a shit when we no longer breed. But there are women who will never lose 'class'... regardless of age. A restaurant with 200 people, turns dead silent when Sophia Loren walks in. Wrinkles don't hide confidence and attitude.
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:11:06 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Markie Post in Night Court...
On Mar 21, 11:17am, "Bonehenge (B A R R Y)"

In one episode, Roz ended up at Christine's door and looked inside her apartment. The place was decorated with all kinds of British Royal Family memorabilia. Roz said: "This place is a toxic cute dump!" A very funny line, IMHO... and I have used it many times since.
That was a great show.
Bonehenge (B A R R Y) wrote:

If you liked her in Night Court you might want to check out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
JxHwqO29w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGeV536gg-4&NR=1

--John
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:37:16 -0400, "J. Clarke"

I LIKE Spandex! <G>
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:17:31 -0400, "Bonehenge (B A R R Y)"

Oooh, Lilith and Markie. Hotties to be sure. But they weren't arrayed against flashier women like Mary Ann, Bailey, Frida, and Veronica.