Table Saw

Granted, I avoid those floor-to-ceiling mirrored closet doors while nekkid.

Dave in Houston

Reply to
Dave in Houston

I am a bit late to the party, but it is Mary Ann for the win! She ain't no Bailey from WKRP or Lilith from Cheers... but all people age. All the features which are designed into us, to promote breeding, go for a shit when we no longer breed. But there are women who will never lose 'class'... regardless of age. A restaurant with 200 people, turns dead silent when Sophia Loren walks in. Wrinkles don't hide confidence and attitude.

Reply to
Robatoy

Markie Post in Night Court...

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

| > Not any more! | | And, with the inception of high definition TV, it's going to be more | difficult to hide natural skin tone variations, blemishes, bumps, etcetera.

When Roy Underhill was at my club a couple years ago he half jokingly said that high def would kill his show. This because people would be able to see how bad some of the stuff looked that he made in a hurry on The Woodwright's Shop. ;~) I'm pretty sure his latest shows are high def and they are OK with me.... I get the idea!

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

In one episode, Roz ended up at Christine's door and looked inside her apartment. The place was decorated with all kinds of British Royal Family memorabilia. Roz said: "This place is a toxic cute dump!" A very funny line, IMHO... and I have used it many times since.

That was a great show.

Reply to
Robatoy

Local band here has a song:

"I don't look good nekkid any more".

Dave >>At some point/age, total frontal nudity becomes the most effective form of

Reply to
Pat Barber

Sung to the tune "Okie From Muskogee?"

Dave in Houston

Reply to
Dave in Houston

And, with the inception of high definition TV, it's going to be more difficult to hide natural skin tone variations, blemishes, bumps, etcetera.

Reply to
Upscale

Right you are. It has suddenly become clear that the makeup stops [somewhere] around the base of the neck.

Dave in Houston

Reply to
Dave in Houston

I stand in front of mine and pose. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Imagine Bruce Johnson or some of the "remodeling" shows?

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

If you liked her in Night Court you might want to check out

?v=PGeV536gg-4&NR=1

Reply to
J. Clarke

Or highlights them, depending on the focus of the coverage. Ever see anyone's mug shot get airbrushed? The booking photo of Dawn Wells makes her look like a troll (the bridge kind, not the internet kind). Where was the 'masking' on that?

Reply to
LRod

Oooh, Lilith and Markie. Hotties to be sure. But they weren't arrayed against flashier women like Mary Ann, Bailey, Frida, and Veronica.

Reply to
LRod

"Dave in Houston" wrote

Remember the old saw about women past 40?

They don't yell, They don't swell,

AND..................

They are grateful as hell.

I'm sure there is a similar expression that describes the male of the species as well.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I heard you were just a bit shy of legally blind.

~:o))))) Dave in Houston

Reply to
Dave in Houston

Oooh, oooh, oooh . . . Amy Matthews on DIY's Bathroom Renovations!!! I want to see her in nuthin' but a tool belt.

/;o) Dave in Houston

Reply to
Dave in Houston

And he forgot Diana Rigg :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

I use kerosene to clean the top. Wipe excess off with a clean rag. Yes, there will be a small amount left on the top but if you buff the top there won't be a problem with transfer to the wood. Kerosene will remove light rust, it leaves a protective coating, and it is non-toxic. I then use Johnson's Paste wax, let it dry and use an auto buffer.

Reply to
Phisherman

Didja get the mirror from a down on its luck carnival? Or is it a stainless steel one? Tom

Reply to
Tom Bunetta