Table Saw ?

I picked up a tablesaw that is a Foley Belsaw 10". It is taken apart and I would like to be able to get a manual for it or even at least a picture, so that I can put it back together. I have done some searching on the web and only found some classes offered by Foley Belsaw. Does anyone have one of these or info on where I might be able to get a manual?

Thanks ahead, Brian

Reply to
TrailShredder

yobosaeyo