Table pattern - American Woodworker

I'm looking for a pattern I think I seen in American Woodworker. Maybe Oct. 2003 issue. This table was small and had a square top with curved legs. I remember the legs were 1 1/2" thick. I think the top was the same. It is real similar in design to the one in Popular Woodworking's latest issue on the front cover. I really like the other much better but can't find a old issue to see if it's there. Any help appreciated.
Thanks, Tim