Table leaves

This is likely the place for an answer, so thanks in advance.
I have a nice family table with about 3 leaves (had one extra made, as the frame will fit 3, and only 2 were with it when I got it.)
The leaves line up with a small pair of dowels, and matching holes in the next leaf. The frame is a series of sliding members.
The problem is that when I insert leaves, there is no mechanism to hold the table from opening up. I tried a bungee cord and some cup hooks, but that is an improvisation that leaves a lot to be desired.
Where can I get some sort of catches/latch to hold this thing together. Something like the turning latch on a window might do. Any good ideas? And, where can I find such beasts?
Thanks!
Reply directly to snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net, as I don't read this group all that often.
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=3&p@033&cat=3,43586,43588
as I don't read this group all