Table for Bosch 4410L Miter Saw?

Has anyone built a table for permanent-mounting a Bosch 4410L sliding compound miter saw?
If so, did you buy a plan to make it, aznd if so, how satisfied with the plan are you?
I want to build a table for setting up the machine in my shop, but I'm fairly new to miter saws, so I was hoping to use an existing plan...but I don't know whether there are any for that particular saw. (Or whether I even need a plan for that particular saw ... maybe any old miter saw table plan would work.)
Help!
"Jones" wrote:

Take a look at Norm's plan on the NYW site.
Lew