Table extenders?

Putting an extending table together for a customer 70 inches to about 102" and was wondering if anyone here's has any special tricks they use with this sort of thing. I'm using commercial wood 4 leg table extenders from lee Valley Tools.
-- Andy's Wood Works www.andyswoodworks.com

That's quite a stretchy customer. Most of mine seem much more rigid, though I wouldn't know for sure cuz I never measured them.