T-track source

Hello group,
Some time ago, I stumbled across a website that sold an aluminum extrusion that was both a T-track and a mitre gauge slot. that is, dual tracks moulded as one double track.
Unfortunately, the power went off before I wrote down or "favorited" the website and by the time it came back on, I had forgotten the website address. No luck in my computer's cookies either.
I found one type where a regular T-track is mounted to a wide L shape, but I don't like that design. I would like to get the "all in one" extrusion.
I would appreciate it if anyone could pass on a source for such track.
thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this.
Dave J.
Try www.allinonewood.com. They are Canadian.
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 04:24:38 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@mts.net wrote:

Thank you for the reply. I checked the site, but was not able to find what I was looking for. didn't even find any ordinary t-track. perhaps i overlooked it.
Dave J.
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 06:39:35 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Dave

They had it under "track" when I searched. Look for Samona SMAK108 aluminum miter track, 4' long, $16.99. It has a built-in T with a 3/4" opening for a miter gauge bar. Looks handy!
Buy the special bolts while you're there. (3rd from the top in the "track" search.)
--- - Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. - http://diversify.com Web Applications

Thank you for the reply and links. I had already been to Lee Valley several times and ordered many items, but they do not have the type of track I am looking for.
Dave J.
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 03:26:36 +0000, Dave Jenkens wrote:

Try: http://www.woodpeck.com/ttrackmain.html I've purchased from them several times.
Jim

Thank you for the link, Jim. Not exactly what I was after. Please see my reply to Tom Moore for a link to the product I was looking for.
Dave J.
Dave Jenkens wrote:

BusyBee Tools? http://busybeetools.com /
Have a look at my links page for other Canadian Suppliers. http://woodwork.pmccl.com/Business/linksbusiness.htm

Thank you for the links, Will. Please see my reply to Tom Moore for a link to exactly what I was looking for.
Dave J.

http://ttrackusa.com/mitertrack.html
This is a combination miter/T-track but not sure if it is what you are describing.
Allyn
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 15:38:27 GMT, Allyn Vaughn

Thank you for the link, Allyn. This was not exactly what I was after. Please see my reply to Tom Moore for a link showing precisely what I wanted.
Dave J.
I think this might be what you are looking for.
http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/smarthtml/pages/routacc2.html

THAT'S IT ! ! ! you found it for me ! ! ! ! Thanks ever so much. I went to MCLS looking, but did not find it before you provided the link. That's EXACTLY what I saw earlier. I have now ordered it.
Thanks again, Tom
for those interested, use Tom's link above and look at the second to last item at the bottom of the web page. Number 9859 combo T-track / Miter T-track
Dave J.
"Dave Jenkens" exclaimed

You realize, of course, that there is a small finder's fee, didn't you??
http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/smarthtml/pages/routacc2.html
Scroll down to item # 9859

Hello frank,
I appreciate the reply to my inquiry. Tom Moore posted the same information for me back on November 27 and I was able to order some of the track.
Thanks again,
Dave J.