T-Track for router table in EU-market.

Hi, I'm building a router table and need to buy a T-track for the fence guides. I know I can buy it in the USA but I've been unable to find a supplier in the EU-market. Who can help?
Thanks Erich

Hi Erich not sure about mainland europe but here in the UK I would try one of the following http://www.axminster.co.uk http://www.machinemart.co.uk http://www.screwfix.com
Erich,
You might also try Rutlands. They stock Incra T-track system, I was looking at it earlier this week.
www.rutlands.co.uk
Cheers,
Greta

--
*** AVG Checked on Lee's Machine ***
Sorry none of the above mentioned stores is selling T-tracks. UK is not member of the EU-market. Ordering something from GB means paying tax.

tax.
UK are menber of EU, but they don't youse EURO but Pund. You don't have to pay extra tax. Axminster do sell T-Track http://www.axminster.co.uk/default.asp?part=MT0032
I have bought from Axminster 3 times and payed no extra tax.
Flemming. Denmark